Ok…want to build more authority, expertise and trust in your community?
Well…starting a podcast might be the key!
Podcasting is one of the fasting growing online mediums and the big online players are heavily investing in it:
- Spotify just invested $500million into expanding their podcast reach
- Google is now indexing all podcasts…this means patients will be more easily able to find your great content
- Apple is about to revamp their entire podcast platform.
This week on the Marketing Your Practice Podcast I chat with Podcasting Whiz (that’s his official title ..LOL) Charley Valher about how you could use a podcast to create an unfair advantage for your clinic.
We dived deep…here’s a taste of what we covered
- what to speak about in your podcast
- how long your podcast should be
- how often do you need to release an episode
- how to use podcasts to find new patients
- how to use a podcast to improve retention
- what’s the minimum investment needed to make a great podcast
- and heaps more
This episode is jam packed full of brilliant tips and strategies.
I hope you enjoy the show.
Enjoy the show
Links Mentioned In The Show
Charley Valher is a serial business owner and educator from Melbourne, Australia, best known for his unique approach to business and developing companies in a way that creates more time and leverage for the business owner. Having experience in a variety of businesses, he has picked up and developed a strong skill set in:
Scaling a business past the business owner
Business model design
Virtual Assistants & Online teams
Systems & Processes
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, cooking, and music.
Charley Valher // Valhermedia.com