In todays episode I talk about why you should be organising your knowledge and patient care protocols into a system.
So…what do I mean by a system?
Great question…I’ll tell you in a moment. But first, remember back in episode 82 I introduced you to the idea that the best product or service doesn’t win the best communicated product or service wins.
When we organise our knowledge into a system or a framework it has a massive impact on your ability to be able to communicate the value of your service.
Here’s some examples of successful systems/frameworks.
- The Six Pillars Of Self Esteem. Nathaniel Branden
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People. Stephen Covey
- 7 Steps To A Pain Free Life . Robin McKenzie
- The 22 Laws Immutable Laws Of Marketing. Al Ries & Jack Trout
Each of these books are great examples of a framework.
Instead of just writing a book on how to be more effective. Stephen Covey showed us the 7 Habits to becoming more effective. Creating the framework was pivotal to his success for 2 reasons.
- Frameworks provide clarity…when you confuse you lose!
- Frameworks build expertise, authority and differentiate you from your competition.
In this episode I’ll show you exactly how to create your own framework and once created you’ll learn where and how you should be communicating it.
I hope you enjoy the show.
Thanks for all you do.
Keep saving lives.