Sadly, about the only constant in marketing these days is change!
Think about it:
- having an ad in the yellow pages used to work
- just having a website used to be a big deal
- once upon a time screenings at the local shopping centres were a hit
- and now making videos are all the rage
As sure as the sun rises tomorrow you can expect that there’s something new around the corner.
While I’m still bullish on the impact that video can have to position you as the expert in your community the truth is that even video is changing.
What used to work no longer does.
In this weeks episode of the Marketing Your Practice Podcast I brought my good friend Brandon Lucero back to talk about how video is evolving.
Brandon shares why making “how to videos” isn’t enough if we want to get patients online.
Way back in Ep25. Brandon introduced us to concept of a Thought Reversal Video. In this interview Brandon shares how this idea has evolved and what he’s learnt from making videos with some of the internets biggest influencers.
Here’s a sneak peak of what we chat about:
- learn the 3 categories of video that you need to make if you wan’t to break through the noise
- how to stand out in the busy news feed and “stop the scroll”
- the importance of being polarising and what do so you don’t feel the wrath of the “haters”
- and the importance of seeing your videos as a vehicle to end suffering
I really think you’ll love this interview. Brandon truly is a wealth of knowledge and in this episode he lays out an effective road map that will help you break through the noise and reach more potential patients in your community.
Be sure to watch it now.
Thanks for all you do.
Keep saving lives
P.S Brandon is also super “woo woo” and he tells a story about how he was almost able to manifest winning the $150K on Powerball. This story is NUTS! Listen now.
Need New Patients?
Learn About My Step by Step Community Influencer System. I'll Guide You Towards Becoming The Trusted Health Advisor In Your Community, So Patients Will Naturally Want To Choose You First!
Links Mentioned In The Show
Video 4X Training Series.
ccBusiness website: soldwithvideo.com
Subscribe To The Marketing Your Practice Podcast
Brandon is the founder of Sold With Video and creator of the Video 4x Effect. His proven methodology shifts how online content is created and distributed by changing beliefs, shifting perspective and the psychology of selling products online so you can move your audience into a buying state of mind while growing your brand.