12 HOURS FLA
Until July 31st 2018.
Until August 31st 2018.
1. Undergraduate three years at the University of California, San Diego
2. 1978, graduated from Western States Chiropractic College, magna cum laude
3. 1986, Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
4. Have accumulated approximately the following post-graduate continuing education hours: Biomechanics: 460 hours; Orthopedics: 910 hours; X-ray: 430 hours; Neurology: 880 hours; Nutrition 310 hours.
1. Continuous clinical practice 1978 - 2003.
2. Part-time clinical practice 2003 through present.Postgraduate Teaching Experience:
Have taught approximately 1,450 twelve hour postgraduate continuing education classes.
Class topics include: biomechanics of vehicular collisions; biomechanics of spine trauma; biomechanics of pediatric vehicular collisions; soft tissue injury and repair; pain and proprioceptive neurology; the management of spine and spinal related disorders; clinical nutrition.
Have taught postgraduate classes for Life Chiropractic College West, Los Angeles Chiropractic College, Life University (Chiropractic), Logan Chiropractic College, Palmer Chiropractic College, Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City, University of Western States, and Northwestern Health Science University.
1989: Chapter V in Spinal Manipulation: "Posture, Tissues, Neurology and Health", published by Chiropractic Biophysics, Inc.
1990-2013: Quarterly Column in the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic.
1996: Contributing author: Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, Aspen Publication.
1998: Contributing author: Pediatric Chiropractic, Williams & Wilkins.
2005: Contributing author: Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, 2nd edition, Jones and Bartlett.
2011: Contributing author: Pediatric Chiropractic, 2nd edition, Wolters Kluwer, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
1. 1987, 1991 and 1995: Post-graduate Educator of the Year, given by the International Chiropractic Association.
2. 1997: The Carl S. Cleveland, Jr., Educator of the year, given by the International Chiropractic Association of California.
3. 2001: Dr. Murphy was honored by the readers of Dynamic Chiropractic as the top vote receiver for the “Our Virtual Chiropractic Association.”
4. In 2001, Dr. Murphy was chosen “Chiropractor of the Year” by the International Chiropractic Association of California.
5. 2003-2009, Vice President of the International Chiropractic Association.
6. 2009-2010, “Chiropractor of the Year” from the International Chiropractic Association.
The city of Melbourne is a unique metropolis offering something for everyone and is consistently ranked amongst the world’s most livable cities. A convenient public transport network, abundance of green spaces, a fascinating history, great shopping and entertainment districts and the beautiful Yarra River make Melbourne a favourite holiday destination.
Experience vibrant city living with our award-winning accommodation. Perfect for an extended holiday or short break with the option of Studio, One and Two-Bedroom apartments. Apart’hotel modern apartments are fully-equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access and a direct dial telephone.
Contemporary décor and an innovative space-saving design ensure a relaxing retreat at the end of a day’s business meetings or time spent exploring Melbourne. Guests are able to enjoy private dining in the surrounds of their apartment by utilising the well-equipped kitchenette and dining area. Whether your time with us is for business or leisure, you will find Citadines Apart’hotel the perfect destination in Melbourne.